ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it will be a hawg in a few years after if it keeps getting CPR'd a few more times. Its really been hit or miss for me the last week or so with the up and down weather.

The -1 has still been producing some decent bass but besides one day this Spring I still have not found them overly active.

Went out with Coyote one day and had fun with the crappie. Nothing huge but it was one of those fun days were the warm weather put them in very shallow water. We had a blast getting them on livebait as well as plastics. It is always great to get out with Coyote and share a few laughs. This week looks great and by Wednesday our local pond bass just may well be in a feeding frenzy ;)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Nice fish Matt, This week should really turn the bite on.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Good job, Matt. Thanks for sharing. At least you got out this weekend!

Neil

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
I'm gonna check out a few local ponds mid-week after the warm up :)2

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
Nice ones Matt!

Checking the 15-day forecast (for what it's worth) it's supposed to be warm now. :)2

·
Registered
77 Posts
HAWG PIKE MY ARS AT LEAST YOU GOT ME TO SIGN UP :eek: I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SEE A SLOBBO, ANY WHO NICE LITTLE PIKE

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome 12lb. :)2 There does not seem to be much truth in advestising these days :p Even without a hawg pike to see, there are reports on this forum throughout the year. I'll give you an example of one report from Yami Master and I last year. Keep in mind this is day 1 of 3. Just having the opportunity to go back and look at past subscriber reports is worth the price of admission 10X IMO.

http://www.chicagolandfishing.com/forum ... hp?t=51943

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
FishinMatt said:
Welcome 12lb. :)2 There does not seem to be much truth in advestising these days :p Even without a hawg pike to see, there are reports on this forum throughout the year. I'll give you an example of one report from Yami Master and I last year. Keep in mind this is day 1 of 3. Just having the opportunity to go back and look at past subscriber reports is worth the price of admission 10X IMO.

http://www.chicagolandfishing.com/forum ... hp?t=51943

Matt, you just had to bring up that report...I remember it vividly :)2 .
Mr. 12lb, welcome to CLF :) . Use the search feature and I'm sure you'll like what you see and then some.

·
Registered
489 Posts
That pike is a HOG!!!

For those of you who did not know, Fishin Matt is 15 feet tall. Keep that in mind when noticing the stark contrast in size from him to the pike.... ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts