ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I see a meat hog catch a snake pike and throw it on the ground next to all of his 4 inch crappie and bluegills. So I walk over to him and tell him its too small to keep (24 inch min.) and he has to throw it back. I was waiting for the barage of excuses, no speak english, I dont believe you, MYOB..... But to my suprise he says " To small ? OK". and throws it back. I was shocked. Didnt think it would be that easy!. Score one for the good guys!

Mike

·
Registered
205 Posts
Mike48 said:
So today I see a meat hog catch a snake pike and throw it on the ground next to all of his 4 inch crappie and bluegills. So I walk over to him and tell him its too small to keep (24 inch min.) and he has to throw it back. I was waiting for the barage of excuses, no speak english, I dont believe you, MYOB..... But to my suprise he says " To small ? OK". and throws it back. I was shocked. Didnt think it would be that easy!. Score one for the good guys!

Mike
Nice job, but I guarantee he will keep doing it when nobody says anything. Either way good job.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Mike did you have the bat behind your back just in case he didnt listen. :)29

·
Registered
277 Posts
Good job. A polite approach can take you a long way.

Just be careful when, who and how you approach people. There are a lot of crazies out there that are one button away from going off in a bad way.

·
Premium Member
2,679 Posts
Mike48 said:
But to my suprise he says " To small ? OK". and throws it back. I was shocked. Didnt think it would be that easy!. Score one for the good guys!

Mike
Mike: I hope you congratulated him for the good cooperation. A compliment goes a long way. and he will remember that.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Did he speak english well, or did he not speak english very well?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice job Mike, we turned in a bunch of bucketeers to a ccfp cop that was going around checking licences and they took note of where they were at the lake. So hopefully things will be changing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts