ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
john and steve baker, and myself mike pelekoudas went out on 4/14 and john got a nice 18" largemouth on a jig and roach, steve a 15"largemouth on a jig and crawler and i landed a 17" walleye on a jig and crawler on the bottom. we got there at 9:40am and left at 1pm. thats it 3 fish, but it was cool to get out on the lake again.

G

·
The CLF image hosting service is currently having some work done to it so we can't accept new members at this time. Once the work is complete you can purchase the service for a mere twenty dollars annually and post pictures to the site and build albums for everyone viewing. We will let everyone know when the service will be available again.

·
Registered
93 Posts
First trip to Heidecke this year; 4/15/02 from 3 ‘til close. Caught a total of six fish. Mixed bag; 2 smallies (16” & 13”), 2 drum, 1 yellow bass, and 1 walleye (15+”). Too windy for reasonable boat control, so I trolled 1 – 2 mph along the wind blown rip rap. Caught all the fish on deep diving shad raps size 5 or 7 in natural colors (black and silver really seemed the best). Half of the fish came after 6:45 p.m. Water was too high and rough for me to get to the North side. Spoke with a few others and heard of some drum, walleye and a musky being caught, but no numbers. Water temperature (on my depth finder) was 60-62.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Any new news on how the fishing has been lately ? Would like to go with weather permitting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts