ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to heidecke the other day and talked to Sam Palumbo. He said they will start the Tuesday night bass tourneys the first Tuesday in May. Entry will be $20 per boat. Hope to see some of you out there.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Bassaholic,
Is that 20$ for two guys in a boat with the winner take all? What times do these T's run? Thanks. Paul

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul,

Yes $20 total for 2 guys per boat. If it is going to be the same as last year, the winner takes 80% and the rest goes towards the final tournament at the end of the year and a big bass pot for the year. and the tournaments start at 5:00 p.m. I believe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What time do the weekly tourny's end? Is there a special arrangement to stay out after sundown?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey guys I will see you out there. My buddy and I won three of them last year and took second and third a couple of times. I was just wondering what ever happened to the big tourny at the end of the year. We won the very first tournament out there and couldn't wait for the last one but then sept 11 happened and they closd the lake. Just wondering if Sam is doing it this year or if they had it when the lake opened for that one week. Boy will I be upset if they had it without me. Till later..... and see you that first tuesday. I'm in a Red Nitro....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can you give me more info on the tournys? Are they buddy tournaments? Can anyone enter or do you need to be a member of a club? Is is Just Bass Largemouth, smallmouth or both? And when do you need to check in if the tournys start at 5pm. Thanks.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey Saluki33 all you have to do is be there before 5:00. Sam checks livewells at 5:00 and then you get to go. If your late he still lets you in. It is both small and largemouth bass. You do not have to be in a club or any organization. I'll tell you what if you decide to go look for me in a red Nitro. I fish it almost every tuesday. I will be there May 7. Good luck. We won three last year and took 2nd and 3rd a couple of times. The only bad thing is that it only pays for first. See ya on the water. Till later....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts