ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was referred to the site from the BBC. My name is Scott Robertson. I am going to be in lombard for 3 weeks to a month on business and was wondering if anyone could help me out with a place to fish. I am a tournament bass angler in so cal fishing many circuits. I am looking for someone to hook me up while i'm out there to fish one or two times while I am there. I am not bringing a bunch of stuff maybe a couple reels and if i have to go buy a rod or two while i'm there i will. I would gladly hook you up with any info on cali lakes or take you fishing if your up here. I would also love to go to a cubbies game if thats possible. I have friends in many states that I converse with and trade baits and info. I am not looking for free ride. if you can help me please email me at [email protected]. I will be in Lombard from the 20th pm to the 11th. thank you in advance. I screwed up the log in it was supposed to be bassin socal. thanks scott

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
/welcome

Let me know if you want the name changed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ed please change the name for me

Ed please change the name to bassin socal if you could, I would appreciate it. Thank you
Scott Robertson

1 - 4 of 4 Posts