ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've been away from the site for awhile but have made my way back. I see your on a boat in the Aurora area. I can't think of anywhere around here that you can launch a boat of that size. (other than the river). I'd be curios to know that lake? I've got a few "Honey Holes of my own around town, maybe we can share some info? I was out on the morning of the full moon and stuck a 6 lb full of roe. rounded out mylimit with a 1 1/2 buck, 3 1/2, 4, 5, & 3 lb.[/img]

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm strickly C&R (when it comes to bass). Most of my spots are out-of-the-way ponds (under 10 acres). Boats aren't allowed. The only place I know for boats is Oakhurst. It gets a lot of pressure. It's a rare occassion if I run into another angler while beating the banks. I prefer the challenge and exercise associated with tromping the banks, but fishing on ANY level is my passion.

·
Registered
59 Posts
aurora

i too love too fish the aurora area and have lived there all my life i know of some honey hole ponds and too have fished oakhurst in a boat. If anyone wants to hook up and share c&r spots, PM me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.