ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ho do you to Braidwood from Interstate 80.......any help highly apprieciated.....plan to go saturday.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm not sure about road names but i'll try to tell you how to get to the north launch. Take 80 to 55 south then exit the willmington/braidwood exit.This is the one that exits on the left of the highway is easy to pass up. then take the road to the first stop and go left.There's a biker bar on your left at this intersection. Take this road all the way to the end.This intersecting road is 53 or old 66. On your left is Angelo's bait.I get my bait here cause there's no concession at the lake.They also can be generous with the baitfish.Anyway take 53 south into Braidwood it's a couple miles.At the first stop take a left there are 2 gas stations and another baitshop at this intersection. Go about1/4 mile and turn right before the highschool. This is the road the launch is on take it to the end and it runs right to the lake. I hope this helps. I'm planning to go Sun. Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.