ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
10,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out to Addison on Friday to see the new Back Cracker... Supposed to be 50-ish.. Anyone have a secret spot close by where I can get in a cast or 2??? Goo Goo Googly shows a couple ponds near Villa and Lake which is where I'm going... Anything in there... 2lb test and a Keystone minnow is probably what I'll have with me...

· Registered
664 Posts
Those ponds have aerators in the summer. It is a park so fishing may not be allowed. Never saw anyone fishing it. the creek is right there and it is shallow just west of villa. There are also some forest preserve ponds along the creek south of there near Fullerton

· Registered
136 Posts
I've heard rumor of crappie in the ponds on Villa south of Lake, but never caught one. Pulled in one nice channel cat on a minnow with good color, about 17". Pond in park district north of lake near 3rd is stocked with trout annually. Another park west of Medinah CC on Lake has gills and bass, but never tried it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.