ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every year I see these when I go to reup, and I wonder if anyone has ever plunked down that kind of cash on a license before? Do you or does anyone you know have one?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's $375, so not too old! ;)

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Young kid I work with got one.
Worth it for him, he's got a lot of years left to benefit from it.
An old fogey like me... dunno, gotta do the math.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's kind of what I was getting at. I just turned 30 on March 9th and I wonder if I have 30 more seasons in me (that's the price, current price x30) and if it might be worth it. I'd like to think that I do, but good lord willing I just don't know.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I had also thought about buying a lifetime license, but the only way that I feel it would be worth the money is to buy them while your still young, for example multiply the total no# of yrs by your age X how much it costs per year for a license. It is worth the money to buy a lifetime.

Good Luck Fishin.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Cluricaun said:
That's kind of what I was getting at. I just turned 30 on March 9th and I wonder if I have 30 more seasons in me (that's the price, current price x30) and if it might be worth it. I'd like to think that I do, but good lord willing I just don't know.
One thing you forgot, 30 years from now an annual license will probably be $75.00 the way this state pisses away money. :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,485 Posts
Got life time sportsman's before the price hike. Money goes into separate trust so Blago types can't get it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts