ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I placed 2 phone calls to Springfield seeking some sort of help on the matter of the permit not being issued for the April 7th tournament. I could not reach a real person, so I left voice mails along with e-mails explaining what I was hoping to accomplish. I explained the urgency of this matter, but no one yet has returned my phone calls or e-mail.

If I do not hear from anyone by noon Tuesday, I will have no option but to move forward will sending notices of the cancelation of the buddy tournament. It is my hope that the people that I called were just off today and they will get back to me in the morning. I am keeping my fingers crossed, and as soon as I know something for sure I will post here for you folks that are anxiously awaiting some news.

Greg Banks
IVBM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
Greg,thanks for the update.Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
PS,why don't you give it 'til Wednesday at noon? Good luck.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top