ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a closed gamefish season in Ind.? Anyone have info on Maxincookie? Want to RIP SOME WALLEYE LIPS!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I don't believe that there is, but don't take my word as gospel. I was thinking about maxinkuckee (sp?) this weekend too, but a little birdie tells me that shafer (once again, sp?) is doing pretty good for the eyes. If the big pond won't cooperate, maybe I'll be out there.

·
Registered
168 Posts
As far as I know there is no gamefish season in Ind. or Ill. so get out there and rip some walleye lips, I plan on breaking some pike backs myself.

·
Registered
356 Posts
The only closed seasons in Indiana, are on inland trout on certain waters, trout and salmon the east branch of the Little Calumet river in Porter county, Trail Creek in Laporte county from April 1st thru June 15th, and on paddlefish in the Ohio river. See the Indiana Fishing Guide (at most license dealers) for exact locations and dates.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Woodbutcher68 on 2002-03-20 15:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Woodbutcher68 on 2002-03-20 15:26 ]</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts