ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself, bigsaw, Nick and John headed to Kenosha this morning for a few hours of fishing. We arrived before sunup and the fish didn't start hitting until after sunrise.

Here was the first fish of the day caught by Nick

A little later, bigsaw latched on to this fat Pike

Nick had the hot hand all morning and here is his nicely colored Brown

A final picture of Steelheads and Browns

A local gentleman stopped by where were fishing and said he did real good the other day and told of landing 17 Browns and Steelheads.
The fish we caught today were hitting on Roaches under a slip bobber, crankbaits, and wobblers. We decided to pack it in after a half day to beat the traffic.
btw, I won't get into the expensive landing net that was dropped into the water {John :roll: }. What counts is that we were able to drag it back up from the depths :)2 .

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Nice report, gentlemen. That Pike was a fatty. Might have to try my luck up there this weekend. Thank you for sharing.

Neil

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PartyMarty said:
Looks like a good outing. So what did you guys have luck on?Marty
The fish we caught today were hitting on Roaches under a slip bobber, crankbaits, and wobblers.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Fonz, Where's the pic of your fish? :lol: Just kidding!! I couldn't help myself!! Nice job to the the guys who caught the fish!! Nice pike, Big Saw!!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Nice fish guys!
Augie, now you jinxed yourself for your next trip with Fonzie.
The next time you both go out, he's going to get all the fish.
J/K :)2

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
Way to go gentlemen. Don't worry Rich, Fonz always seems to find a way to catch fish :p Now that you threw the jinx out I predict a 7 lb. Geneva smallie for the Fonz this year :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FishinMatt said:
Way to go gentlemen. Don't worry Rich, Fonz always seems to find a way to catch fish :p Now that you threw the jinx out I predict a 7 lb. Geneva smallie for the Fonz this year :lol:
After much analysis, I've got a few new approaches to try on Geneva this year ;) . They probably won't result in a 7lb smallie, but one can always hope.

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those fish in the last pic are all Browns. I don't fish for trout much in Lake Michigan... A rookie mistake on my part :oops: :oops: .

·
Registered
278 Posts
sweet fish guys. That pike is a beast, good job. Thanks for the update!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts