ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOING TO LASALLE LAKE SUNDAY. ANYONE WITH NEW INFO ON LAKE? FIRST TIME TO GET TO THE LAKE.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have been on the lake a couple of times. The first time my partner and I had around 2 dozen bass. None over 18", but 6 over 15". The rest were scrappy 12-14" fish. Had a mixture of smallies and largemouths. It was so windy that all we threw were crankbaits. Mostly from the mid-lake to the hot side. The next time out I took my boss with the same results on bass, but with a dozen crankbait/tube catfish. Those cats wanted everything from deep divers to rattle-traps. The best largemouth came from the point with the outhouse while the other good ones favored the hotter water.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My sons and I were out yesterday (Friday 4/5). We caught (5) large mouth bass, including a 19" using big spinner baits. Threw up into the rocks at the last section in the warm discharge area. Water was 85 degrees. We also caught about 5 stripers at the 108 mile throwing road runners. First time at LaSalle, ever. Won't be the last.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.