ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made it back out fishin,, took my Mrs. and our girl out to Lasalle. maybe shabby would have been a better choice :-? Fishing could have been better, most people i talked with had same luck as us,,, tiny kitty cats. We went to around 45 and fished mostly livers,, couldnt even get a couple yellows. Did manage to get 1 small white bass but that was it. After dinner we tried for 30 minutes in the pond out back but only had a few hits and no fish landed. planning to see if anything going on out at shabby sometime this week , anyone been out there yet? Got to keep these 2 interested in fishing,, makes it all the more fun. Good fishin...............

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hey Fishin2day:

Haven't been to shabby, and my one trip to laSalle this yr was pretty much same result. J-11 produced 1 dink LM & livers were bringin in baby cats.

When I go out with my little one, I usually do pickerell lake. Lots of Gills & crappie. that keeps her real interested.
Also, May 1 Turner Pond in Roselle will open. that opening weekend should produce tons of small pan fish, that should keep your gals interested also.

Good Luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts