ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for for you guys. I have a Lowrance LCX15 MT. The depth number is flashing and the screen display speeds up and then slows down. I checked my connections, there all good. It is connected to a separate battery so interference isn't an issue. Voltage is at 11.8. and the battery is fully charged. I didn't have the problem last year and don't have a clue what started it this year. I'm going to clean and check the cable connections at the back of the unit itself. Can't think of anything else to check. The tranducer (transom mount) seems fine as well. Anyone with any ideas? Appreciate the input!

·
Registered
101 Posts
check all the push buttons to make sure that none are caught partially depressed. My two cents worth. Never heard of this condition.

G

·
Lt said:
I have a question for for you guys. I have a Lowrance LCX15 MT. The depth number is flashing and the screen display speeds up and then slows down. I checked my connections, there all good. It is connected to a separate battery so interference isn't an issue. Voltage is at 11.8. and the battery is fully charged. I didn't have the problem last year and don't have a clue what started it this year. I'm going to clean and check the cable connections at the back of the unit itself. Can't think of anything else to check. The tranducer (transom mount) seems fine as well. Anyone with any ideas? Appreciate the input!
I found this at the Lowrance Electronics ste. Use the Support feature. Lots of Q and A there.

NOTE:
Turning Limit Search on can cause the digital sonar to lose the bottom
in some situations. The digital depth will flash if that occurs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is your tranducer inside or outside the hull, I am having the same problem. The tranducer when I bought the boat was inside the hull in the back it has come loose from the hull and not getting a good reading. I called lowrance and they sent me a new transducer. just waiting to get in stalled on the outside. just a thought. good luck Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts