ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading the NAFC post, I started to wonder, what magazines does everyone subscribe to? I currently get Outdoor Life and Field & Stream. I like them both, but would love to get another one too.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I like Midwest Outdoors and Illinois Game and Fish too, as well as Bassin, The FLW mag and the BASS mag. Really I just buy any fishing mag that looks new and it's on the newstand........

Except that one that costs $15, forget that.

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
With the internet I let all mine go but two.

At one time I think I did subscribe to just about everyone out there.

1# N.R.A. which comes with membership.
2# Great Lakes Angler - mostly Lake Michigan Thing. Trolling, new lures, presentation, etc. etc..

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Muskie magazine, Musky Hunter and Esox Angler. I pick up an Outdoor Notebook as well.

·
Premium Member
2,679 Posts
Cal Sag Quarry

I went to the Cal Sag quarry today Friday. Nobody was catching any trout. I think it is going to take some warmer weather before anything happens. I met one guy that came there when the gates opened up. He said he didn't get any either.

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
I get the same magazines Nickster gets. I used to b a membr of NAFC but let it go, had a subscriptioon to Bassin, and Field and stream (which I miss).

·
Registered
531 Posts
Musky Hunter ....Saric runs a great publication !
Also In-Fisherman. That's it.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'm a glutton for punishment...Hey, I need something to read on the throne! :lol:

BASS
In Fisherman
Midwest Outdoors
Outdoor Notebok
Bassin'
Field & Stream
NAFC

The scary thing is, I read most of this cover to cover! I am usually running a good month behind though, unless I do a beer and chili night, then I catch up quick! :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
In-Fisherman is the onlymagazine I've subscribed to in the last 20 years, but even they are not the same since the Lindners sold. They actually are writing things they wrote about 10 years ago and are referring to it as new.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Outdoor Life and In-Fisherman for the last 5-6 years. But my long-time fave is Midwest Outdoors.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts