ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Did you happen to see the idiot in the 10 ft. jon boat on Carp Lake? There was a man out there with 2 young boys (I assume they were his sons) in a 10 ft. jon. The dad was sitting on 1 end (on a cooler) and he had that boat so weighted down that his end was only 2-3 inches from the water. The other end of the boat was actually out of the water about an inch. And the worst of all, nobody was wearing life vests. At the very least, those kids should've had jackets on. Its no wonder I'm constantly reading or hearing about tragic stories in the news. I hope like hell they made it off the water.

By the way, I got skunked!

·
Registered
52 Posts
On sat in the wilderness area we caught 4 small pike and 11 bass w/4 being decent to just shy of 3 lbs on 2 of them and the other2 at 14in. All on lures with gulp minnows and leeches along with husky jrrks, DT4s and a deep diving shad-rap suspending whether trolled or casted. But on sunday after struggling to cart the boat thru a muddy path to a cloudy if not dirty lake managed only 3 at 11 in. all day long. And I'm not looking forward to next weekends' forecast calling for snow. cable Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts