ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Missed the mid-February action below the dam. Friday was my first day out. Caught 13 eyes but nothing over 10". Saturday got out at about 5:30 pm. Caught two 8" and one 12" eye. Saw only one other eye caught and that didn't look legal from where I was. Didn't have time to check out any down river holes.(Used my canoe) Any news from down river?
Pet Peeve - Scofflaws who don't buy Waterway tags for their boats and then play stupid when you politely point it out. My cell phone goes with me from now on.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey I asked the waterway agency about tags because I just bought a boat and you can't get a tag till your registration numbers come from the state. I also believe they will get their $60 whether it's now or a month from now. I was also harrassed about not having a sticker, but when my reg. show up I'll be more than happy to purchase one. I also have yet to catch a keeper from the river we need some rain, sun, and a little more current running through the dam then those big fat females will move up to satisfy their men. BT

·
Registered
72 Posts
If anyone hasen't mailed in for their new waterway sticker yet it may be best to pick one up in person. I sent for my renewal sticker in December and didn't recieve it until mid March.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts