ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think all of us as Chicago fishermen need to contact City Hall and our aldermen to demand that they do not place parking meters at Montrose Harbor. It is one of the few spots along the Lake Front that you can now park at and not have to pay all those outrageous parking fees. I think it would even hurt the Park Bait shop that has been there for a very long time. They need to be told that we support the economy of the State through our fishing license fees. Almost all the parking fees in the city don't even go to the city. The meters are owned by a foreign country thanks to Mayor Daley's controversial parking meter leasing deal.

·
Premium Member
5,974 Posts
I think all of us as Chicago fishermen need to contact City Hall and our aldermen to demand that they do not place parking meters at Montrose Harbor. It is one of the few spots along the Lake Front that you can now park at and not have to pay all those outrageous parking fees. I think it would even hurt the Park Bait shop that has been there for a very long time. They need to be told that we support the economy of the State through our fishing license fees. Almost all the parking fees in the city don't even go to the city. The meters are owned by a foreign country thanks to Mayor Daley's controversial parking meter leasing deal.
You really think Mayor Beetlejuice cares?

·
Premium Member
5,974 Posts
Bend over and grab the butter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts