ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did Montrose this morn...(damn it's been a long time since I heard that band hehe)..
Seriously now...In the many hours fishing there..Only a few small brown's caught by a few fisherman...The fishing was totally dead....I probably should've went to the horseshoe instead..I caught nothing but a good time & some good conversation with another fisherman...
Oh well maybe i'll have better luck Sat..Maybe i'll see a few of you out there...I'll be the one in the camo(HEHEHEHE)..

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I went to Montrose this morning and they were getting plenty of fish behind the bait store just past the construction. One guy got a big brown (8 or 9 lbs) on a rooster tail. 10 minutes later he had another one about 3 lbs. All together the guys there had 9 fish. I saw 5 caught in about 1 1/2 hours. I will be out all day Saturday coho and brown during the day and smelt at night.
I will also be the one in camo.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was at montrose yesterday got a 28 inch brown,17 inch brown and a small coho off the shore. Went back today with boat got a nice coho and my buddy got a 21 inch brown.Conservation police was also waiting at entrance to the harbor with a 75 dollar ticket for no distress flare,or whistle.So if you go there in a boat make sure you have everything your supposed to.Take it from me!! :)26

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh so that was you....
Now I know where the nick came from...No flares huh....Damn I would've lost the bet.....I was saying it was a ticket because the boat's reg wasn't re-newed...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.