1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
DOUBLE WOW. :eek:

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Holy schnikies. I've never even seen eye's that large. Nice catch and thanks for posting.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually this has been the slowest spring I have seen for booking. Gas prices and the economy must be playing a small role in that. The fish can't tell the economy has slowed at all though.... :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Those are some nice eyez... The few in the first 3 pics looks like they gotta be close to 30". My buddy gotta 32.5" up north last year and those cant be far behind

·
Registered
85 Posts
Fireflick, Those eyes are huge fish. I realize that your business is putting clients on fish like these; however I think they were amazed by the Monsters they put in the boat.

Great job keeping your clients happy. If you get results like this you should be booked thru spring in no time.

-Kyle

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Everyone has been emailing me and asking what I have been using for bait. Here it is. These jigs are awesome. I am not sponsored by them but sure do go through a lot of them. He is a good friend that makes a darn good jig. The biggest thing I link about them is that you can break down the sizes in 1/16ths and 32nds. Plastics I have been using have been ringworms from him as well.

Lead Head Jigs

·
Premium Member
2,109 Posts
Jarred; I can't get the page to load , could you print it out ? Thanks I'm talking about the site for the jigs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts