ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally a 60 degree plus day with warm winds. Mann's Baby -1 was the only lure needed today. They sure were frisky.

Of course now the weather has thrown everything back down the tube, but at least I got my fix in for a few days :p

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Matt,

Sweet report and nice fish. Since I got the old skunker on Sat as you may understand I am jealous...Thanks for sharing.

Neil

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nodlikescod said:
Matt,

Sweet report and nice fish. Since I got the old skunker on Sat as you may understand I am jealous...Thanks for sharing.

Neil
I understand Neil. I have been jealous of all these other reports and wondering when the fish are going to start biting out by me. Heck up in the NW part of the state lots of the lakes still have ice. Hopefully after today, April is a much more productive month. .

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
nice, :)2 i haven't even been out yet, hopefully this weekend.

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
That's it, I'm going fishing tomorrow.
Catching those crappies a couple weks back was fun but getting sick from standing in cold water wasn't.
60° sheesh.

Sure looks like it was fun.

·
Premium Member
2,679 Posts
Here I come

Matt I think you got us guys raring to go. It is suppose to be around 57 soon. When it hits that temp. I am out of here. :)2 :)2 The private lake I go to was good in the heat of the summer, so now in spring it should be hot

·
Registered
911 Posts
Jeez Matt, you should start guiding. Seriously man, you always come up with fish when the rest of us are just standing around with our rods in our hand. Well done as always.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Cluricaun said:
the rest of us are just standing around with our rods in our hand.
Great, now I have THAT mental image burned into my consciousness forever.
THANKS for THAT!

·
Registered
717 Posts
The Baby-1 is a great lure this time of yr. Next week it's suppose to warm up, possibly approaching 70F. With a day or two like that, get a -1 and hit the northeast corner of your favorite local bass-infested pond.

I did that a few yrs ago on a very warm April Fools day, and hooked 20 fish in 90 minutes, landing 14. A few fish were in the 18-19" range. All in the NE corner of the pond, no larger than an area 50' x 50'. Each fish caught on a blue/chrome -1.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Nice fish Matt! Aurora has some good fishing in it!

Fishin D
(The poster formerly known as Oswego Fishin Fool)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Nice Matt!

Your pictures were a treat for us fisherman as well as for the ladies! (and maybe you know who).

Tight lines!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts