ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my first carp today in grass lake it definetly was the problem of me using only 2 fingers we left early the sun just would not come out but when i took the shot it was beautiful. it was a 15 lb common i think ill post pics after the one guy recieves my money

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you all very much. it looks like this is going to be a fun year the only problem with my first fish was that it was a female and when the arrow went through it tore open its stumach now my boat is covered in eggs and they all dried to the inside and even spraying them with water really hard doesnt get em off any one got any tricks for getting carp eggs out of a aluminum boat. there is about 1 million of them

·
Registered
989 Posts
I had it one time last year I was taking Bucnspurs common off his arrow for him and it was egg shot. Trying to undo his tip to get it off and fish flopped around and my face, hands, and clothes were covered in the little sticky balls. Add that to list with a gar biting me in the leg at fish lake on ejoes boat and you see why I shoot fish.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Ejoes gar was 45inches I believe so it was pretty good size. It wrapped its bill around my calf until I shook it off.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
You'd better tell him the whole story... about how it jumped up and bit him in his... well, private parts and almost turned him into a soprano. I wasn't there, so you'd better tell him... :-D

·
Registered
989 Posts
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Ejoe was trying to do his normal photo shoot with the big gar and it had other things in mind. The fish was laying on its side on the ground and it flipped up and almost bit him in the..... Evan already said it so I won't.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that is funny would have been worth 10 thousand on americas funniest home videos oh yeah im in high school so dont worry how you talk around me oh thats right your probably not allowed to use volger language in this forum. oh yeah the picture i took of the carp looks like im holding it away from me but im not. ill post pics as soon as i think it was ed diem gets my check for membership.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great has any one done any bowfishing in juneau wisconsin im not sure i spelled it right but my family is planing on going camping there this weekend and i was thinking about bringing my bow but every time i check the website i get to confused.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.