ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, got the boat all done today and I got a chance to take it down to the lake and try it out. It is a 1966 Polar Kraft. I put 4 55 watt lights on it, a spotlight on the front, and a worklight on the back right corner. I am pretty happy now that it all payed off. I put quite a bit of time into it. I'm ready to go get some fish now!

Here is a link to the rest of the gallery. I have quite a few pictures in there.

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk11 ... lywhumper/

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I haven't had it out on the lake after dark yet. I was just test floating it to make sure it didn't sink. LOL I have flipped all the lights on in the dark in my shop though. Lit it up like daylight. They put a really bright/wide pattern out. Just what I wanted. I just gotta put my numbers on the boat and make it all legal. Then hopefully this week I will be out on it bowfishing! I think it will be nice a bright to bowfish after dark. I will post a picture of it once I get it out after dark. I also figured I would launch it w/ my '76 F-150 instead of my diesel since it was a vintage boat. Made it even more memorable! I can't wait to get out there! I will post a picture of the before boat pretty soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.