ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
ya can go anywhere on the missouri river and shoot them they are all over i use to live right on the river at Council Bluffs Iowa, Plus ya can go to gavins point damn and shoot them there also. There are numerous places to get them but in the South eastern part of the state your gonna run into alot of people doing it and not many paddle fish from my experiances, If ya want to know some good spots to get them just ask lived there 21 years lol know about every nook and cranny of the missouri river on both the iowa and nebraska banks

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, when you want to go Red? Ill have the new boat in a month and a half....Ill pick you up on the way there :)2

·
Registered
100 Posts
If only the mines would leave me alone long enough to travel that far. I would love to go back and visit the family and shoot the big grassies in the back waters of the missouri. After a flood you will find some very big grassies up in the trees. We use to drive our 4x4's and shoot them out of the beds of the trucks. Oh the good ol' days now ya cant afford the gas for a darn boat let alone them monster trucks me and my buddies use to drive during flood season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts