ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped my reel in the water and I dont have the manual. SO I decided to take it apart and clean it. Everything is fine except for the bail. I forgot 2 pieces how they went in. Here are som photos

So the spring, an the metal little piece I have no clue how to put back. ANy ideas? BTW its a bass pro shops enticer reel. The little gold bracket is jst the plate but I need to know where to put the two items on the actual reel. NO sites had the manual for it either.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
NVM, Im taking it to daves reel shop and letting a pro clean it and put it back together. Why risk it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tubes77 said:
Never a bad idea to take it to a pro, but in the future, this site has over 3000 reel schematics that can be very helpful. You didn't list the make and model of the reel, but I would bet they have it there!
http://www.southwesternparts.com/
THanks tubes, well the make is bass pro shops, and that site didint have it. Either way thanks, I gave the reel to the old timer at daves, Price is a little higher than other shops, but the old man really treats the reel like one of his one.lol :lol: :)2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts