ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is gonna be the first year i go out and try the whole trolling thing on the big lake. I was just wondering if there were any web pages or any resources out there that could give me a better grasp as to what to do and how to go about doing things. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Do a search for two books on LM trolling by Dan Keating and buy both books. An amazing wealth of information in them both.

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
When I bought "MY BIBLE" last year, I don't think the book that Tubes mentioned was available or I did'nt see it, the one that I bought is;

" Great Lakes Salmon & Trout fishing' >Chip Porter & Dan Keating"<
along with their video. CAN'T GO WRONG! Then with all the tip's & clues from this site & by going out on 'LUCKY DOG' charter 3 times, made it so I just did'nt go out & stumble around.

Look out for LUCKY DOGS Coho 101 class, its hands on type thing & well worth the $$$$$. If he has it again I'm gonna sign up for a refresher course, but don't hesitate. His COHO 101 class will book up in a day or two.

Here is a pic from last years COHO 101 graduating class of 2007 :p

http://www.chicagolandfishing.com/forum ... c&start=15

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Nick,
With all the Bruces` on board it made it easy to blame everything (good or bad) on well...Bruce :roll: . I will be doing another 101, I`m trying to see what date works best, I`m looking thru my past trips and see what weekend worked. The problem is people have prior commitments, usually first communions or graduations.

"Wet Nets"
Captain Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts