ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished for a short while after work today from 5:45pm till 7:30pm. I managed 1 small walleye around 10" within the first 10 minutes and then nothing till around 6:30 when I got a beautiful 21" walleye that ate my 1/16 oz. white/chartuese jig. This was by far one of the best looking walleyes I have caught in some time, not a scratch on her. She was released and I picked up another little walleye around 7:00 before calling it quits for the night. My buddy took a couple photos of the 21"er and i'll post them as soon as I get the pics back. Probably gonna get out to N.A. again tomorrow and see what's hittin. With all of these small walleye around, the Musky can't be far behind. We'll see.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hey Pimp was you using a slow retrieve or bottom bouncing or what?Thanks for any tips.Also did you use any minnows? Bill D>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fishinglineman on 2002-03-30 09:09 ]</font>

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Bill,
Just casting along current breaks and using a slow lifting and dropping motion. All of the fish hit on the drop so keep a tight line. I wasn't using minnows, just a twister and jig head. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts