ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I purchased my license on line I did not get a suitable PDF to print the license. All I got was a PDF filled solid black, no image. Every time I go back to the beginning of the site and enter my ID it says I can print from the PDF any time during the year, but I keep getting the same black PDF. I printed my receipt and I'm taking it and last years license when I hit the water tomorrow. Think the law will accept it if I'm asked to produce my license? The same thing happened 4 years ago and it's a pain to get it straightened out. I've been getting my license on line ever since it was offered that way and every year except one, no problems, but here I go again. Any body else?

:)11

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
see if there is another version of Adobe Reader available.?.?.?.?

hope this works

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
Since the DNR offers it and you have proof of the purchase I would think they would accept it.
I don't remember though, does the receipt show what you purchased?

I would try as suggested though if you don't have the latest version of Acrobat

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm using Acrobat 8, it should have worked. My receipt shows the licenses and stamps purchased along with my DNR # which is also on my license from last year. That number doesn't change if you always purchase the license every year the same way. I'm sure I'm OK, it's just an inconvenience. Thanks for the input. 8:)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was me, not them. Reinstalled Acrobat and I've got my license. :)2
Thanks for the suggestions.

·
Premium Member
11,485 Posts
Mine looks ugly but the important parts customer number and what stamps purchased look ok. Gaps and gray blotches in b/w parts, the DNR logo is perfect.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The online receipt and the license have all the same info except the spot for the Fed waterfowl stamp. Also the license is not valid unless it is signed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts