ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color="#00FF00">Musician,i aplogize for upsetting you. The last thing i wanted to do is start trouble. What i meant by what i said was just a throwby exclamation. Like i would kick all their butts (jokingly) sorry you percieved it differently. My deepest apologies and i wont be using the Fox board anymore . Sincerly Kevin Dells</font>

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cool Kevin!
It sounds like you'd have a lot to offer us with your perspectives on the work you've done with ISA etc. Sorry to see you go. See the post from Razzo on the new date for the cleanup...maybe we'll see you there?
Duff

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kevin,
Well let me tell you this..
I'm a victim of gun violence & I took no offence to your post...Keep posting up...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font color="#00FF00">Thanks you guy's. I have been jumped on a few times for speaking my mind.Ive said some things that i thought no way possible to offend others and they some how get taken wrong. I have been slammed by a guy from the Alliance because iv'e been planning activities on the Kishwaukee.(apperently he grew up on the Kish and didnt want to share) but any how it has caused a lot of friction between some Alliance members.People just dont seem to know when your joking. There are a lot of people that dont use the b-boards anymore for this reason and i miss their input on some interesting subjects. We need to keep in mind that we speak our OPINIONS and thats just what they are.If we all thought exactly alike and did the same things the world would be a real boring place. Im not leaving the C.L.F. boards i will always write on the Rock B-Board, i think they understand me a little better there. Kevin</font> :)21

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kevin, I said it to you in a PM and I will say it on this board, my intention was not to censor you and your statement was not the reason the post was locked. Razzo was attempting to put a clean up together and the post was becoming diluted and looked like it was heading in a hostile direction. I apologize if you felt that I did this because of your statement, I think you add to this board and should stick around to speak your opinion. Most people understand you fine on the Fox board so stick around.

Not Anonymous, Marc

<marquee> "Fishing is the most fun you can have standing up" </marquee>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Marc on 2002-04-06 19:09 ]</font>

5 Posts
It always amazes me how many people say that they're not going to post again, then a few days, or even a few hours later, they are posting again! It's also interesting how some apparently hit the sauce and then post, and then later, sometimes regretfully, sometimes sheepishly, try to come off as if it was no big deal.

An ISA officer coming out and saying that river tubers should be shot -- even jokingly -- is plain and simply a bad thing to say in a public forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Marc on 2002-04-07 07:16 ]</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.