ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
As we are within hours of are next Lake St Clairian adventure, I was pondering the advice of Musky7.

We should consider shooting a powerline across the beds of the spawning smallies.

I'm thinking a 2,000 fish day is within our grasps.

·
Premium Member
5,974 Posts
Threads from last year guys. After a failed Wisconsin opener, rumor has it the flukalarro nation might be partaking in St Clair as I type this......:)21

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
I heard that on the most recent St.Clair trip a smallie of close to 7 pounds was caught...:eek:

Maybe a new post/report thread will get started.

·
Premium Member
5,974 Posts
I heard that on the most recent St.Clair trip a smallie of close to 7 pounds was caught...:eek:

Maybe a new post/report thread will get started.

and take away the 10 year high Pedi B has been on with his smallie.......How dare you even mention the thought.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Baits were selected:

Though smoking has largely fallen from society's good graces, all is not lost. Smokers can retain their freedom by using smokeless, odorless Blu Electronic Cigarettes:

Nutrition garnered:

Secret spot:

Time to fish, pre-spawn with no fish shallow, everything was deep, 1/2 oz tubes, 1oz C-rig in the wind did most of the damage:

Several brutes were retracted

Gorgeous speciman...fish is not bad either

Beauty in the eye of the beholder

BL grew tired of catching smallies:

Bringing sexy back:

30" Suns out guns out:

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Alright, what was the weight of the fish in the last pic {it looks to be the biggest} ?

Also, any non-targeted species caught? Sheepshead etc. ?

·
Premium Member
5,974 Posts
As far as brutes go, If yours is regular sized does that mean PediB's is travel sized?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,974 Posts
Alright, what was the weight of the fish in the last pic {it looks to be the biggest} ?

Also, any non-targeted species caught? Sheepshead etc. ?

So many questions....:)21

How's the new boat treating you?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts