ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out friday got out at 9;30 am fished till dark.Was tough bite still managed to bring home a decent batch of crappies.Sorry for late post.Lots to do.Kept in touch with Bossman to keep up to date ice reports for clfers who read his thread.Fished 16 t0 19 ft of water with assorted plastics and just kept moving to find the schools of fish also hooked 3 little eyes.Will be going tomorrow with the boss looks to be the last if we get rain mon or tues.Hopefully the bite will be better.Also pics of ice on friday will get new ones tomorrow.Pics ice are from oak park hotel.Just for reference the gill in middle is 7.5 inches.

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Nice crappies :) .

·
Registered
74 Posts
Glad you found them, went out Sat. met Bossman he tried to show us where they were, but we didn't move around enough to catch them I did catch 3 Drum or Silver Bass. I didn't want them but another guy was happy to take them. Shore was getting bad when we left at 3PM. Next season I'll try it again.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Nice crappies! Tough bite tho, for sure, you put in your time tho and you'll get them! Good pics of the ice too, that shoreline is gettin bad, but it was good on the north side of the launch as of yesterday. Good luck today tho guys, i slept in! I've got tomorrow off, so i'll be out in the rain, fun fun! :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts