ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the afternoon off and hit pistakee today and wound up keeping 21 gills between 8 & 9 inches plus afew nice crappie and perch mixed in with them! Ice was still ten inches and the fish were taken in a bay that was 4 to 6 foot deep, All fish came on plastics in Motor oil,blood red and purple weedgies. :)2

·
Registered
731 Posts
DUUUDDDEEE WHERE ARE THE PICS!!!!!!! lol sorry i did not call forgot my phone at home then when i got home wife took it to work thinking it was hers.Call me im not working tommorrow.Maybe do afternoon.Show some luv LOL

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Ya man were are the pic's ;). Sorry I couldnt make it out there Bossman. I was at the vet for 2 hours by then it was too late to head out and it was rush hour. Nice job on the gills :)2. I'll call ya tonight for this weekend.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re

Sorry no picks the dam seagulls picked up my bag full of fish and flew off with them! :oops: Yeah right! My cell was low on battery and would not snap a picture so you will have to take my word on this one. :)2

·
Registered
440 Posts
Got out the same afternoon in another bluegill spot. They were definantly bitin HOT! Same amount as bossman, mostly the same size. Got a few pics for ya, sorry boss!

My two biggest fish

Be careful goin out this weekend, the snow may be hiding some bad ice underneath. Use some MAJOR caution no matter where your goin no matter HOW thick the main ice is. Was out this morning, shoreline wasn't any worse, so there's hope! Good luck this probably but hopefully not last ice fishin weekend! 8:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts