ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying this here first, if nothing then I'll toss into General Discussion. I was driving down North Ave the other day in what I think was Carol Stream and right next to the interesection of North and County Farm is a pond builder's store. On their sign out front is says "Come Fish Our Million Gallon Stocked Pond!" with little pictures of fishing rods on either side. I looked on Google Earth, but I don't see any pond as part of the property.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or ever stuck their nose in to see what's it's all about?

·
Registered
356 Posts
why not just go in and ask?
Maybe its not on his everyday route and couldn't stop on that particular day and was just curious if anybody had been there.

To give a stab at an answer to your question, maybe its a virtual pond on the Wii......LOL.

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
I use to go by there every day but don't recall seeing the sing otherwise I probably would have had to eventually go in out of curiosity. 8:)

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, it is on a pretty common route for me, I just don't usually have the time to stop. I'm going to make a point of going in and checking it out. I'll report back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts