ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are starting to get a bunch of great stuff already for our tournaments door prizes! :-D
Lets all thank the shaggy dog Marinade Co for a dozen packs of their venison marinade, (good stuff.....I had it a year ago)
the Muzzy co for a dozen hats, 8 complete arrows, 8 tips, and a Impale a scale DVD,
Black Widow bows for a half dozen DVDs
and we have stuff on the way from AMS, Innerloc and Backwater and Cajun. Lots more to come too so all the people who come to our shoots can get some real nice stuff just for participating. :)2

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
That's great news Ejoe! Thanks for doing all the behind-the-scenes work to make this happen. It really adds a bonus to our shoots. :)2

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Today we received a bunch of magazines from Airboat Magazine, several yearly subscriptions to the magazine and a bunch of camo koozys......I think thats what you call em......
Thanks Airboat Magazine!!!!!

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scott k said:
maybe a stupid question--
what's the difference between an "airboat" and a "fanboat" :)5
An airboat is one like Judds, the boat is fully powered by a fan. But a fan boay is one like Sams, its fan is smaller and just used for trolling.

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Today we received, from AMS Bowfishing, a retriever reel , a set of slides, a roller rest, a hat and lots of stickers for each shoot!! PLUS.....a new AMS Fishhawk bow in Mothwing for the AMS Grass Lake Championship. We also have a couple more mothwing hats and DVDs from them.

Make sure to send Jeff and Cindy a thank you email when you have a chance......

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
That's great news Ejoe! The prize table is a super feature of our shoots because even if you don't win in the fish contest at least you can go home with something of use (sometimes something really nice if you're lucky). :)2

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AND.....Bob told me he received a whole bunch of stuff from Cajun for the tables. :)2 :)2 :)2

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AND....just in time for fish lake, we have just received a whole bunch of complete arrows, tips and lighted noc adapters from our good friends at Innerloc!! Grapplers and pro points!

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Lighted noc adapaters? That sounds exactly like what I've been wonering about. It can be hard to nock and arrow when all your lights are pointed toward the water! Will have to check them out (or better yet, win one :)2 )

OK, back to work on the boat, remounting all the lights for the 3rd time, this time with 8" brakets to get them higher up in the air.....

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just added!!! We got some nice T-Shirts, koozies and a hat from Backwater Bowfishing !!!!! Thanks Bryan!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts