ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone used one of these dicks sporting good reels. i was thinking of buying one of the baitcasting reels for pitching. was curious on how well the drag worked. for 60 bucks is it worth it or better off spending the extra money on something else.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I've never heard of that one but so you know, BPS is having a sale on all quantum reels. Its actually a rebate and is up to $50. Check out their site. I'm picking up a quantum energy PT baitcaster there next weekend. Its a $190 reel for $140 and the reviews on it are stellar.

·
Registered
121 Posts
It looks like the reel that you were looking at is the same one as the Code that BPS carries. Just a thought if it might save you any money.

Capt

·
Registered
144 Posts
escalade?

wmuallstar i have 3 quantum energy's, 2 quantum acurrist, and 2 quantum tour edition reel's if i could do it all over I would of bought all tour editions, spend the extra money if you got it......

as far as the escalade i have never used it, i have two energy spin reels, one catalyst, and one kinetic and by looking on the quantum web page, the escalade is not on there web page, so i believe its just a reel made of extra parts, or discounted parts made for dicks to sell at a cheap price, just my 2 cents.......and just fyi, quantum has great customer service i had to send in one of my enegy bait casters cause one of the bearings was shot, and they sent me a new one within a week

1 - 4 of 4 Posts