ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my subscriber status is up in Dec. Anyone going to re-up when their time is up?

·
Premium Member
5,974 Posts
FishinMatt said:
Don't really see any benefit anymore. It seems that the ship is still moving. but nobody is at the wheel.
X2

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
2sac said:
FishinMatt said:
Don't really see any benefit anymore. It seems that the ship is still moving. but nobody is at the wheel.
X2
X3

Plenty of other places on the internet to waste my time.

Most of my fishing is LM offshore. Not much interest by other subscribers.

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
I'd suggest you tell Admin what you want.
If they want the site to continue on I would think they would see that it's done.

I saw on some of their other sites they had a lifetime subscription fee that wasn't much more than an annual one.

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
2sac said:
FishinMatt said:
X2
+1

Hate to say it, but I agree.
As a long time subscriber, I wish somebody/anybody would spell out the benefits of re-upping, {not you Ed, you've done your part, let the NEW owners explain what the subscriber benefits will be point by point...}

·
Administrator
198 Posts
WE don't change subscription benefits unless the site asks us to, would you like us to add our benefit package to the site?

Also what pop up ads? take a screen shot of it and post it so i can see the issues.

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
Maybe ask them to have no ads show for subscribers or at least a whole lot less ads.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
I see a lot less adds when I log in.

I paid for 2 years a few months ago before the sale, do I still get a second year without having to re-up to the new owners?

Lifetime subscription might be worth it, idk what the "package" Admin speaks of is, though..

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
I don't know if I am going to re up not because of the ads, or the cost, but because of the lack of quality here. I dont log on like I use to because it kind of makes me mad most of the time. The garbage that people bring up on here has gotten too bad for me to read everyday. There are a lot of people here that I do enjoy reading from, but for the most part, it has gone down hill. I don't have the desire to post like I use too and cant stand the drama, i get enough of that from my wife.

On a better note, hopefully I get the boat out for another trip and get it winterized on sunday. Dont know where im gonna go

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
CHIDJM said:
I see a lot less adds when I log in.

I paid for 2 years a few months ago before the sale, do I still get a second year without having to re-up to the new owners?
Yes

1 - 20 of 20 Posts