ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CLF would like to welcome Reel Magic Fishing Carters as a new sponsor.
Tom and Jeff will do a great job for you out on the water.

The REEL MAGIC is a 32 foot long Trojan Sport Fisherman with a 13 foot wide beam rigged with the state of the art equipment to give you a safe and comfortable ride & the finest electronics and fishing tackle to make a productive time.

Look for their banner on the left side or visit:
http://www.reelmagicfishing.com/

Welcome Guys!

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Glad to finally be aboard! Just for the record, I'd like to thank Addiction and Lucky Dog Charters for all their help the past couple of years in so many different ways. We did not become a sponsor at first just to respect their "space" here. Eventually though, we were getting mentioned enough on CLF that it just wasn't fair to continue to get business without actually paying for a sponsorship, so we finally came on board. Jeff and I are both looking forward to fishing with many of you again like last year, and look forward to sharing our reports and info with you whenever we can. Thank you to so many of you who have already fished with us, looking forward to meeting even more of you this season!

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
Good deal Tom. For anybody looking to book a charter, all three sponsers on this site are top notch and will show you, your friends, family, clients, etc. a great time :)2

·
Registered
450 Posts

Um. Just for 2006. What happened in 2007 or 2008.

Just kidding - Good luck.

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
:lol: :lol: We fell off the wagon! :lol:

Had not looked at that, will have to get a pic of this year's sticker and update the website :)2

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey guy's as Tom said we fell off the wagon :lol: lol ! we are up dating the web site and will be able to change our pages and photos when we want to without having to reliy on our hosting co. We should be able to post new and timely fishing reports /photos . most of you have not heard from me before I am Jeff (big dog) Tom has done all the posting before because I am lazy and my typing skills suck (two finger) I have meet many C.L.F. ers at C.L.F. outings and hope to meet more so now I have too go up to the harbor and work on the boat hope too go in the water next week . I also would like to thank Lucky Dog and Addiction charters for all their help I have nothing but Good things too say about
Dave and Jim . See you on the water

·
Premium Member
10,336 Posts
Just what we need... Another Drugless fishing boat... Good luck to all three of our Sponsor Charters this year... Are you all still at North Point??? Same dock??? Someone try to figure out how I can do all 3 boats in the same day.........

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
ja-knee-sea said:
Just what we need... Another Drugless fishing boat... Good luck to all three of our Sponsor Charters this year... Are you all still at North Point??? Same dock??? Someone try to figure out how I can do all 3 boats in the same day.........
They are, they are, and I'm sure they could work that out.

·
Registered
450 Posts
ja-knee-sea said:
try to figure out how I can do all 3 boats in the same day
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

just couldn't pass that one up!

·
Registered
95 Posts
;) We are not in yet but we hope to be in some time next week .I have to finsh waxing the hull and upgrades to the auto pilot and seating ! call me and I can set you up with a trip. :)2 So far I have not heard any reports of good chco catches from the Winthrop harbor area
Jeff 8:)

·
Premium Member
6,424 Posts
I have been out with Jeff and Tom a few times fun fishing, and there was no sotrage of good times. Starting to think we should rename AA dock to CLF

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Reel Magic Welcome aboard!!!!

I also have had the pleasure of fishing with Tom and Jeff class acts all the way and they put you on fish. You can tell the good from the bad when it comes to charters. If there out there all day trolling the same baits and nothings happening fish wise that sends the little bells ringing that they are taking ya for a boat ride. The good captains know whats on every setup and will switch even a hot bait if nothing is producing, both Tom and Jeff are very good at that. Welcome aboard to a couple good sticks on the big lake. 8:) 8:) 8:)
Good Luck Good Fishing all
Fin

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Congratulations on finally becoming a sponsor here on CLF. I, like a lot of us on CLF, have been on all three of the sponsor boats and caught fish on all three.

While looking at the newest additions' website, I noticed something missing from their links page. http://www.reelmagicfishing.com/Links.htm

·
Registered
95 Posts
Jay
Sorry but we are in the middle of changing the web site. :p Before I had to Email my web host any changes and pay and wait :roll: for a long time and maybe changes would happen. Dave is helping me move the site and setting it up so I can make any changes (links,photos,reports). So for now I am helpless. And unable too make any changes. As you know Daves wife is expecting very soon so I dont want to bother him. As soon as I have the ability too make any changes I will be removing most of the links or should I say replacing most of the links and up dating photos. :)2
Jeff

·
Registered
450 Posts
Shamefully 'borrowed' from the Internet ... I’ve been loosing sleep over this one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts