ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went back to the retention pond on Saturday the 27th. Fished and froze my *ss off for one hour. 'Caught a few Gills and two Largemouth Bass. The first Bass was a nice 17 incher.

Th second Bass was 21inch 5.25lb...........I ran her over ( in water ) to Kolars Bait and Tackle. The bait shop was already closed but there were a couple guys left closing up shop.

They were nice enough to let me in and weigh her..........now I have to figure out how to get pictures up on the site.

HNw

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to clarify..........

HookNworm is on the left and my buddy Stinky is on the right with a 19" Bass caught at the same retention pond.
Both fish were held in a tank for photos and later released ( swam away strong ).

HNw

G

·
Not trying to start anything with this one, but what's the date on that picture say in the top left hand corner?

G

·
Great Googley Moogley!!!! ...Look at the DATE of the ORIGINAL POST! It's from WAY BACK in APRIL for cryin' out loud!! You boys ( and you know WHO I'm talkin' to) need to spend more time fishin' and a little less time pickin' apart folks who do! Now play nice or go to your room! :)17

·
Registered
294 Posts
"Just wanted to relive the memory" is the reason for posting again apparently. Just trying to get a laugh out of it again and to remind "stinky" that he is exactly that..stinky.
In regrads to the question "what retention pond were you fishing?" ...since April, the pond has been filled and several condos have been built on sight...trees have been planted, and a park play area has risen. A lot happens in a couple of months! All we can do is take with us the memories of the past. Hook, don't ever forget where you've been, where you've fished, or who you fished with. Keep the memory alive!

Tight lines
Bassrat

Just in case anyone is still a little fiesty, I'm joking. Remember what therapist Hicks said...deep breaths

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bassrat on 2002-07-02 13:04 ]</font>

G

·
Calm down champs, I said I didn't wanna start nothin with this one, I was just wondering. Tadpole is the crazy one. If I want to doubt somethin, its the kid who caught an 8 pound smallmouth on the Fox River board. I'll be quiet now, sorry. -- The Smallie Hunter

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does anyone know why smalliehunter posts on this site? All he seems to do is doubt EVERYTHING POSTED about nice sized fish. Get out there and post a report Mr. Hunter, stop bothering everyone else.

G

·
Hey DBLBass, did you need a hug man? You sound like your gonna cry. Anywho, i'll continue to post until the big boss man up top tells me other wise. SO back off biznatch. Thanks. Oh and stop trying to pick fights with me, go fish with Dr. Howzer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheSmallieHunter on 2002-07-02 14:37 ]</font>

·
Registered
54 Posts
haha oh brother, nobody will ever post anything again on this site. cuz everyone will argue till the cows come home but anyways...these people who post about 8lb smallies etc. need to be posting pics and telling in detail the lenth and stuff of their fish cuz obviously nobody here will believe them. i think we have a few liars out there

·
Registered
25 Posts
Smalliehunter,

First off, I can always use a hug. Man, I just find it annoying that you question posts about any fish over 3 lbs. Thats it. Now an 8lb smallie is questionable for sure but, come on man, no one is going to want to post anything if you jump in everyones face when they post about catching a nice fish. I'll back off GLADLY if you'd post just one report..just one...and if anyones a biznatch, its the one whining and moaning when someone else posts about a successful trip. Let me know if you want me to put you onto some fish, I'll help you out.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.