ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Caught this critter while fishing & photo hunting. I caught him in the water tight to the rocks. He was very slow and sluggish. I actually posed him on the rock in the picture. He too is waiting for warmer weather to turn on. It's tough being cold blooded.

I believe he is a Northern Banded Water Snake. Tried to get a photo of a King Fisher but he didn't want any part of my plans. Did see a frog. The sleepy land is starting to awaken from it's winter rest.

Razzo

G

·
He is quite a nice specimen even if he is a poser. That photo really makes me want to get out there soon. It goes to show that fishing isn't only about catching fish, it's about witnessing everything that nature has to offer. This area is a real treasure.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bassman,

Absolutely, you can use any photo that I post on your website. I'll send the others to you too.

The catching was slow but that didn't bother me. This was my first dedictaed trip to the river were I wanted to take a lot of photos while wading. The waterproof camera bag worked excellent.

Take Care,
Razzo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.