ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color="#00FF00">Im headed out to the Kish saturday afternoon unless someone wants to join me and suggest a different place. I figure with the rain today and three days of warmer weather by tommorrow afternoon they just might want a jig and minnow.Let me know if you want to try it anyones invited. tommorrow afternoon high of 55 and sunny should stir them up after a good rainfall! Kevin P.S. checked out the river towards belvidere yesterday and it was crystal clear and wadeable.</font>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dont know why but half my posts come up with anomymous,thats my post on going out saturday afternoon.If you want to give it a go email me by 11:00am and let me know Kevin Dells
[email protected]

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hi Kevin I was also checking out the kish yesterday.I tryed just below the dam in the park, but only had a few min. No fish. It seemed a little shallow. Is it deeper as you go west? I also ran into some old gravel pits in the park. Do these pits have any good fish in them? I ended up on the old distillery road. The gate was locked so I didn't walk down to the river. Is there a place to fish at that end? I am hopeing to get out tomorrow. Where would you suggest trying. I could use all the help I can get with the smallies. I am fishing the Walmart BFL this season. Mostly we will be fishing for largemouth, but we have two tournies in the Ohio river. I think a little smallmouth knowledge will come in handy there. Most of my smallie experiance has been in lake Erie. Not quite the same as river fishing.
Thanks for any help. Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike why dont you call me and i will tell you where i will be im shooting for the afternoon about 1:00pm.I hate to share detailed info over the net but you were close to my spot yesterday.My # is 815-227-9685 Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts