ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Im done on the big lake until mid august and am heading for erie tomorrow for a week but it looks like they should bust loose some time this week if the river keeps coming down and the weather stays stable. Lilacs are blooming and that gives us a month. Im back on the 27th so come the 29th or 30th Ill be there so save a few for me. Hey Jim, just work on the shed until I get back or you can call your buddy Conrad since I wont be around for a week. All kidding aside , I hope you smoke em in the club tournament.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm gonna wait for you to get back to help me with the shed, in the meantime i'm gonna be on the river for them big whites, i'm not taking that k.o.d. with because all he's gonna do is discourage for the rest of the year. So while you're catching your drums, i'll be slamming them whites HA

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm gonna wait for you to get back to help me with the shed, in the meantime i'm gonna be on the river for them big whites, i'm not taking that k.o.d. with because all he's gonna do is discourage for the rest of the year. So while you're catching your drums, i'll be slamming them whites HA

G

·
born2fysh Said: After i made that post, it said that i wasn't registered, so i assumed it didn't take And you?

Be nice he’s had a wicked stuttering problem ever since he ate walleye he caught out of the Fox River, or did it start when perchmann died. Never mind.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts