ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I am going to try LaSalle Sunday . Have not fished it in a long long time. Usually spend my time on the Illinois but a buddy of mine has done quite well out there this year. He usually fishes Braidwood.So if anyone has some good advice I am not looking for anyones seceret spot just a point in the right direction.Would be willing to trade some info on the Illinois for what its worth. I will post later about how I did. I think the last time I checked you can only keep one bass 18in which is a good way to get some brutes in a lake catch and release only for me unless a get some good dinner. GOOD FISHING TO ALL. RANGER7072

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3Dee thanx for the input. Gonna try it out tomorrow hope itis not to windy. I here theywont let you on the lake if the wind is to bad. Went out to Heidekie two weeks ago and it was a good wind and they let us out.Anyway thanx again I'll give it a try .I'll be in a
brown and tan ranger375. If your out there stop and say hi.GOOD FISHING TO ALL RANGER.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.