ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Abandoned the usual rituals for fishing. Supposed to rain 40 days and well, I got other things going on rainy days....

Hit all the water I cared to started at the Duck pond wacking dinks over sunken trees.... It got late in am so I left.

Decided to head across the country side to Evergreen to see the mud before the flood.

Wasn't too awfully awful so made a few more casts.

Started getting the hang of it before the foggy drizzle set in.

Might be OK if you wear bright colors and smell good is all I am saying....

·
Registered
911 Posts
Well it could be worse, Latest weather report forecasting 8 inches plus of snow for northern half of Minnesota for Monday afternoon. U are right tho we certainly don't need rain for quite awhile.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Flic said he seen you making rounds Blu.

I will be down next weekend chasing greenies, hoping the mud absorbs some heat if that rumor of a fireball in the sky is ever proven true.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Knew I should have called before I headed out. Ended up making a few stops around E and B without any luck. Almost headed to the pond, but since I had errand to run in Bloomington figured I would check E instead. I bet I left about the time you were getting there.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
BReyeAN said:
Ya just gotta love it when there is litter handy to show size comparisons :x
:lol:
well done blu,
bassinator, ms. p and i
went out in search of papermouths sunday as well,
bassinator managed to what a few gills before ms. p and i left,
i managed one,
but hey,
anything's better than the :skunk:

·
Premium Member
11,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This time of year if your catching gills or bass your too deep for the crappie. I am fishing 2 feet or less below a bobber very slow.

Not sure what kind or hedge hog brush master tiller thing they ran through the aspen but really uncovered and chewed on a lot of 'memorabilia'.

·
Premium Member
11,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just a head's up. My reports are from now on being a part of the subscriber's only section. Starting later today I hope....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts