ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
anon-you should go try diversey or chicago harbor. you could fish the whole west wall of chicago harbor, i think that is close to a mile of wall. diversey has quite few area's you can access too and i don't think anyone will give you any grief if your fishing there. good luck and thanks for keeping us posted.

· Registered
152 Posts
the walls are not very high, say 4 feet from the water to the top (maybe less) unless your using 4lb test and you catch a 4+, you shouldn't have a problem. i'm not familar with the northern most corner of the wall so i can't say for sure if it starts out at 4ft by the shed aquarium and ends up being 10 feet in the north west corner. i do know that when you are standing at the southern end of that eastern wall you can see for about a 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile north and it looks to be very level. if it wasn't going to be so cold tomorrow i was going down there to give it a try for an hour or so. at this time, i don't need further lessons in futility. when i hear it's gong to be a HIGH of 28 tomorrow, i can take a pass and wait for better days. see ya. dave h

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.