ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boat ramps should be open. The biologist said the water temps were all over the place and most of the walleyes were collected in a 3 day period. No numbers on how many eggs collected yet. The walleyes should be post spawn now. Putting on the feedbag soon???

G

·
GGGGGGGRRrrrrrrr! Just returned from Tampier, I counted at least ½ dz. dead Walleye along the shore ranging from 3-6 LB. and that was just in the small area I was fishing (along 131st St. by the Tube, I guess those DRN guys were just a little too rough with OUR fish this year, I can't recall ever seeing any floaters after their harvest program in years past. This morning is the "Clean Up Day" it started at 9:00 AM & ends at 1:00 PM, I stopped in at the registration area just to see if any CLF'ers had shown up, didn't look like it! only about 12 people registered by 9:30! I couldn't stay and help but there's still time if anyone wants to head out there and lend a hand! Fishing was slow, two Bass about 1½ Lb.s

·
Administrator
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't get out anywhere until 13:30 today ;-( I'll have to mention the dead walleyes to the biologists. I wonder if they were stressed by the up and down water temps?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts