ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sam got me an Osprey when no one else could come up with a lefty. The paint job is a one of a kind and looks pretty cool, already driving tacks with it! Thanks bud! I'll post pics after I get it bloody tonight hopefully.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did I say bloody, I must have meant muddy. Why can't I buy a decent day when I'm off work? Oh well maybe I'll finally get to shoot this weekend. Here it is, the marble like finish doesn't show up too well in this pic, now the Mrs. says I gotta get rid of three more bows, decisions decisions..........

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Nice Osprey JP! :)2

Just tell your wife a man can't have too many bows (like some women with shoes...)

JP you must have a monopoly on the world's supply of lefty Ospreys. :-D

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Evan, I'm kind of liking it. It's a shorter draw than my other one but I'm shooting it fine. I actually had the nerve to play around with the modules to find the best let off for me. It was pretty easy.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
The draw length on the newer Oneidas is a lot more adjustable than on the older ones. I'm thinking like 3 inches vs an inch. Unless you've got a short and you need a long you should be able to set it where you need it.

I'm no expert on these bows (although I really like them), just trying to remember some stuff I've seen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts