ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I mentioned in another thread...

Ed said:
Everyone else will only be able to use the default one, which will be the new one.
Well if I did it right :-?
Only subscribers can choose other styles now.
1636 users were using the woodgrain one so I imagine we'll get some emails or posts wondering what happened to the woodgrain option. 8:)

Anyone subscriber that was using it:
Edit your profile (navigation bar under logo, 4th from right) and you'll be able to select the woodgrain one again.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Basically whenever we change something it has to be done to each style and if someone supports CLF they'll have the benefit of it.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Thanks Ed, No problem.
Neil

G

·
Yep! I changed it. At first I thought somehow my computer cleaned out all my cookies or something and I had to log back in. Then I noticed I WAS logged in. Changed the "Board Style" to "Chronicles" in my profile, and all is right in the world again.

·
Premium Member
2,109 Posts
As long as your on the subject ; didn't we used to have a little box to check when you wanted to watch a thread or post , instead of posting on it to get a notifacation :)5 :)4

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't recall one MIke.

Update!

We're going to have to do this again so there's going to be a It's Time 2.
One of the changes didn't take.
I tested it and anyone can still change the look of the site.
I hope to get that straightened out today.

So if you login and see the blue again, but have selected a different one, you'll have to change it again. :oops:

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
while you're at it, how about changing the hypelink words from black to any other color? In chronicles, you cant tell which words are the hyperlinks as the default font color is also black :eek:

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tubes77 said:
while you're at it, how about changing the hypelink words from black to any other color? In chronicles, you cant tell which words are the hyperlinks as the default font color is also black :eek:
When you hover over a link it turns the gold color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts