ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you fish Clinton Lake alot. His is the only Lake I been fishing for the past years it seems to be a good lake to fish. I've always bring something home. During the summer I do alot of night fishing out there with my son and son in law. We spend the hold night out there. Have you avery done that.

Good Fishing

Sonarman

·
Registered
461 Posts
when i was a kid we'd boat fish the campground cove till midnight or so. used to clean up on the fiddler cats. last coup.le of years we have tried a crappie light in deep stickups. usually get a few crappied and bluegill. i suppose night fishing would be the way to go during the hot crowded summer months.

cray

·
Registered
330 Posts
I told u guys that i would post a report for clinton so i am back to do so since i said i would. Weather kept me off the lake in my 14' boat until about 630 sunday evening. I didnt even get to fish, all i wanted to do was see if my boat ran ok, and it did. That was good enough for me. I will be in arkansas for a wedding next weekend so you will have to fill me in with nexts weeks reports, i will be out on the 4th and 5th of may though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts