ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to tell you (and hopefully you are on this site) you guys got balls.

I stopped in for a few casts last night on my way home from work and was freaked out a little on the floating dock in that wind/waves. I was cating and having my lures ripped away by the wind too.

I salute you guys in the two man putt around boat..., you got balls.

·
Registered
160 Posts
ha, lol :-D that was me and my madre! not the best idea to take the boat out in the white caps but we were already there. we took on a little water in the process, got a little wet but it was pretty funny. we were out on the lake for like 45 mins before we decided to land on the far side of the lake. then i dragged the boat to the liittle pond behing mallard cloverdale or something and the waves were not nearly as bad. but yeah it was quite the experience! my mom did manage one small bass on a crainkbait. but by the time we were done we didnt have enough battery to go back on mallar to get back to the parking lot so i dragged it up to some road were my mom could pull the car to. funny experience and its a good story. The waves were rediculously huge!

[/img]

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
That is a great spot of a preserver in waves, on the back of the seat. Almost like riding a motorcycle with the helmet on the sissy bar.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Ok, come now boys, this thread is going nowhere. Its THEIR life after all, as long as they had them on the boat who are we to judge. Nice fish by the way, I wish I could get MY mother out on the lake.

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
wmuallstar said:
Ok, come now boys, this thread is going nowhere. Its THEIR life after all, as long as they had them on the boat who are we to judge.

Aw, this could have become a good one. I was gonna ruffle a few feathers but, naw ain't worth it /topic Nice post, & yes give Mom a great big hug going out fishin' with ya :)2

I cant wait for someone to tell me I can't roll buggers from my nose, roll them up in little balls, & flick'em away :p

·
Registered
356 Posts
I would NEVER tell you that you couldn't do that Nickster, it happens to be one of my favorite pastimes...... :oops:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ffishman said:
That is a great spot of a preserver in waves, on the back of the seat. Almost like riding a motorcycle with the helmet on the sissy bar.
What's wrong with that? I do it all the time

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.